COVID-19 announcement (April 20th)
Due to the COVID-19 situation escalating in Oulu we now require all customers to wear a mask in our facilities. This doesn’t concern kids under 12 years or those with health issues that prevent you from wearing a mask. The aim of this is to especially prevent the spreading of the virus by those who do not have symptoms.
- Use a mask in our facilities (doesn’t concern kids under 12 years).
- We follow the amount of customers in each climbing area (4 areas) and will restrict it if necessary.
- An estimation of the current amount of customers in the whole climbing center can be seen from here
- The number is based on paid single time entrances and entries marked my serial cards and members.
- Each entry is visible for 90 minutes.
- Contact us directly for an up to date situation of each climbing area.
- Take care of your hand hygiene before climbing, during your session and after.
- In addition to hand sanitizer and washing points we offer liquid chalk to our customers in each climbing area.
- Keep a safety distance of 2 meters to others and avoid close contact.
- Avoid using the dressing rooms and showers if possible.
- Try to keep your training sessions compact.
- Avoid unnecessarily hanging around in the climbing areas.
- We’re currently not organizing any guided sessions or courses for over 10 people. We will continue organizing these as usual when the situation permits it.
- Don’t come climb if you feel ill or you suspect you might’ve been exposed to the virus.
We thank all of our customers for understanding and supporting us!